Yesterday eve, ATM + I shuffled over to Memphis to catch Parquet Courts on tour. So glad we did that. They sound great live + seeing them live means we're married now. I am married to Parquet Courts. They've got a new album out right now + are on tour, so go get married, if you can! Their last lp is essential, too, btw.



Before we left Memphis, ATM + I popped over to Imagine Vegan Cafe for lunch. Honestly, wtf. There's no sweatin' it because you can order anything off the menu and it's vegan. Granted, this isn't the raw veg & grain-heavy healthy stuff here; it's vegan junk/comfort food heaven. But, dang it if it's not just a relief to walk into a restaurant and eat whatever w/o having to be all concerned about animal ingredients, sub-ingredients, and science-ingredients. It's delicious, too. We tried the app sampler, Philly cheese-steak sandwich with fries, red beans + rice, and two kinds of cake. I am so gonna be craving that mess soon. Goooooo! BTW, this is such an invaluable resource right here for vegan dining in Memphis, TN.
Looking back on Arkansas from Bluff City:

No comments:
Post a Comment